Your conversations with coaches (the “Coaches”) on the RiseSpace platform (the “Platform”) are moderated by us and are subject to these Platform Rules (the “Rules”). These Rules include general information in relation to what you are not allowed to do as a user of the Platform.
- Send commercial, marketing or promotional offers
- Send inappropriate, racist, obscene, vulgar, or abusive content
- Send threats of physical harm, use profanity or hate speech
- Send your emails, phone numbers, social media links, or any other contact information with the purpose to be contacted outside of the Platform
- Make payments outside of the Platform
- Request the Coach to provide medical advice, to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition
- Request advise in relation to any physical or mental condition (including ailments, blemishes, deformities, diseases, disfigurement, disorders, or injuries)
- If you are in danger, or if you or any other person is in danger - don't use the Platform, refer to a specialist
- In case of any dispute or conflict with a Coach, inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer to an appropriate medical professional if you have a medical issue
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect with the Coaches
- Comply with our Terms and Conditions of Use
Video Calls:Introductory calls
You can book one introductory video call ("Introductory call") during the trial period. If you did not schedule or complete your introductory call by the end of the trial period, it expires. Introductory calls are non-refundable.Video calls under subscription
The number of video calls available to you every period (week, month etc.) depends on the subscription plan you selected. If you did not schedule or use all video calls available to you during a certain subscription period, unused calls do not roll over. For the avoidance of doubt, your subscription period starts after the end of your trial period unless canceled prior. You will have access to your booked video calls if your subscription is no longer valid via the link provided to your email. Video calls available to you under the subscription are non-refundable.On-demand calls
At any time, you can buy on-demand call. You can receive a refund upon cancellation of your on-demand call subject to these Platform Rules. Refund will be processed within 14 business days, depending on your bank. On-demand calls booked less than 24 hours prior to the call are non-refundable.
You are eligible to receive a refund or reschedule a call if:Right to reschedule and cancellation of video calls
You are NOT eligible to receive a refund or reschedule a call if:
- You requested cancellation at least 24 hours prior to the call
- You requested cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the call due to force majeure (at our sole discretion)
- Coach did not show at the call
- You booked a call less than 24 hours in advance
- You did not show at the call without prior notification
- You requested cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the call without force majeure justification
- The call failed due to a technical issue with your end equipment or Internet connection
- You decided to end the call
- The call was stopped by the coach due to your inappropriate behavior
You have the right to reschedule your video call one time. You can reschedule your video call on the Platform at least 24 hours prior to the call. Video calls booked less than 24 hours prior to the call cannot be rescheduled.
You can cancel your booked video call on the Platform or via email to email@example.com
not less than 5 minutes prior to the call. Canceled video calls expire.
You can contact our support via email firstname.lastname@example.org
to book a free of charge video call if:
- You requested cancellation due to force majeure (at our sole discretion)
- Coach did not show up at the call.
If your activity on the Platform does not follow these Rules we may at our sole discretion:
- Block or hide some or all of your messages
- Block or hide your account on the Platform
- Immediately terminate agreement with you
- Take any other action to terminate or prevent violation of the Rules by you
Every time you violate these Rules you will get a warning from us. If you violate the Rules after the second warning, your access to the Platform may be terminated and you may receive a respective notification.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, if your account is blocked or terminated due to the violation of these Rules, we do not refund any unused amounts. You may challenge the termination of your access to the Platform by contacting us at email@example.comInformation provided through the Platform is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for any professional advice, including but not limited to (a) professional medical or psychiatric advice, diagnosis, or treatment, or (b) professional financial or investment advice or guidance, or (c) professional legal advice. Your reliance on the information provided by the service is solely at your own election or choice. Any and all decisions that you make that are based in whole or in part upon information provided by the service will be your sole and exclusive responsibility.
Last Updated: 06 September 2022